Star of Honolulu - Valentine's Day Cruise
Graceful hula dancers welcome you aboard the Star of Honolulu. The atmosphere will conspire to broaden your romantic experience, setting the mood for your special night. Nature provides a glorious Hawaiian sunset.
Menu: Admiral's salad course, Filet Steak and Alaskan Snow Crab Legs, Chef's special desert of the season and Tropical Beverage.
Includes: Delicious meal, Beautiful views from the observation deck.
- Custom-built 232 Star of Honolulu is Hawaiis largest
- 1,500-passenger tour vessel
- 3 types of stabilizers for smooth sailing
- Hawaiis only A.D.A. compliant ship
- 2 elevators
- 4 spacious decks
- 6 beautiful dining rooms and private lounges
- Bars and restrooms
- 60 high observation sun deck.
Where and When:Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Parking validation is usually $7.00-$10.00. Parking validation rates subject to change without notice.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Restrictions:There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Operation Days:Valentine's Day
ALL FEES INCLUDED
SOLD OUT on February 14, 2020
- Similar Activities
- Dolphin Star - Father's Day Cruise
- Star of Honolulu New Year's Eve Admiral Dinner
- Star of Honolulu New Year's Eve Romance Dinner, Jazz & Fireworks
- Star of Honolulu - New Year's Eve Celebration Dinner & Show
- New Year's Eve Cocktail & Dance - Oahu Discount
- Star of Honolulu - Valentine's Day Three Star Dinner Cruise
- Star of Honolulu - Romance Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise
- Star of Honolulu - Valentine's Day Five Star Dinner & Jazz Cruise
- Easter Champagne and Taste of Hawaii Lunch Cruise - Hawaii Discount - Oahu Discount