Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
This Oahu tours has it all! This Grand Circle Island Tour takes you to many of Oahu's most scenic areas, lush tropical forests, picturesque seaside villages and surfing spots. It includes a visit at the Dole Plantation. Also enjoy views from Diamond Head Lookout and visit the North Shore coastline.
Gold Package: Includes a bento box lunch at Waimea Valley.
- Amelia Earhart Lookout on the foothills of Diamond Head
- Drive through Kahala Honolulu upscale neighborhood
- Halona Blowhole
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included) - No visit on Memorial Day
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See Chinamans Hat Island, called this for its unique shape
Oahu North Shore beaches
- Dole Plantation (have time to look around and shop)
- Pineapple and sugarcane fields of Central Oahu
- LUNCH - If you do not choose the Gold option, please know that there is not time to order lunch at the usual stop. You can bring a bag lunch/snacks or there may or may not be time to grab something quick in Haleiwa.
- Expert narration by professional tour guide