Star of Honolulu - New Year's Eve Celebration Dinner & Show
Celebrate the New Year with glass of "champagne", 3 Course Whole Main Lobster Dinner and 1 Beverage. Also enjoy the " My Hawaii" Show with the largest cast on the ocean.
The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with 1,500-passenger capacity. Custom built in Seattle Washington in 1992, she is equipped with stabilizers, elevators, accessible facilities, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs, and much more.
Window Seat & Bottle of Champagne Upgrade: Includes a window seat and 1 bottle of Champagne per 2 persons
Window Seat, Bottle of Champagne, & Memory Photo Upgrade: Includes a window seat, 1 bottle of Champagne per 2 persons, and 1 Photo per person
Where and When:Check in at 9:30 pm at Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8, Aloha Tower Marketplace View Map
Cruise departs at 10:15 pm and returns at 12:30 am.
Restrictions:There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Operation Days:New Year's Eve (December 31)
ALL FEES INCLUDED
Takes place on New Year's Eve (December 31, 2021)
- Similar Activities
- Dolphin Star - Father's Day Cruise
- Star of Honolulu New Year's Eve Admiral Dinner
- Star of Honolulu New Year's Eve Romance Dinner, Jazz & Fireworks
- New Year's Eve Cocktail & Dance - Oahu Discount
- Star of Honolulu - Valentine's Day Cruise
- Star of Honolulu - Valentine's Day Three Star Dinner Cruise
- Star of Honolulu - Romance Valentine's Day Dinner Cruise
- Star of Honolulu - Valentine's Day Five Star Dinner & Jazz Cruise
- Easter Champagne and Taste of Hawaii Lunch Cruise - Hawaii Discount - Oahu Discount